Work Health Safety Advisor QLD - Road Services
Job Type: Full time
We are a national road infrastructure business committed to being at the forefront in innovation and integrity to support and empower both our team and our community. We strive for quality and embrace the challenge to deliver a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Zero Harm Advisor to join our team in Brisbane. Working collaboratively with the Roads Services business, this role will provide support on day shift and night shift on a rotating roster (1 month on day shift / 1 month on night shift).
The successful candidates will contribute to the continual improvement of Downer's Integrated Management System (IMS) and associated programs as well as be responsible for performance monitoring and data analysis, audit processes and guiding incident investigations.
- Diploma or Adv. Diploma in Health & Safety & Quality/Safety Lead Internal Auditor
- Exposure to high-risk industries operating accredited heavy vehicles in construction, infrastructure or manufacturing space
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to evaluate and implement Zero Harm policies and procedures and ensure compliance
- Ability to conduct audits; investigations of safety issues and assist in developing improvement plans based on findings
- Prior experience with managing return to work programs in consultation with line management; liaison with Injury Management Team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
- Access to a variety of benefits and incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com