Batch Plant Operator
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
A permanent, full time opportunity has become available for an Asphalt Production Crew Member to join our experienced production crew based in Bathurst, NSW. This position would suit someone that has demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt manufacturing industry, that has a high regard for safety and quality. This role at times will also be required to assist in the laboratory where you will collect samples and undertake testing of product.
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Asphalt manufacturing or associated discipline desirable
- Competent in the operation of mobile equipment including Front End Loader, Skid Steer, and Forklift preferred
- Previous experience as an Asphalt Manufacturing Plant Operator highly regarded
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Flexibility surrounding day and night shift work
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume and Drivers Licence. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Rebecca Steele – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0459 902 129
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.