Senior Project Manager
Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
As Downer Energy continues to grow and evolve, we are looking to bolster our high performing team, ensuring we continue to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing top quality talent. With this in mind, we are searching for a Senior Project Manager to join the Utilities team based primarily at our Dandenong office.
Reporting to the Project Director, this role will see you lead our Major Roads Projects Victoria (MRPV) projects as we enter our delivery phase. Downer have recently been engaged by MRPV to plan, develop and ultimately deliver the relocation of Utilities ensuring minimal risk and disruption prior to the commencement of the road construction.
As a decisive and well organised leader, you will ensure that all work is completed on time, efficiently and safely whilst adhering to quality standards. You will be joining a strong team of approximately 10 highly valued team members. This opportunity would suit an experienced Project Manager or existing SPM looking to broaden their expertise on a wider scale, managing all things utilities including Water, Sewer, Telecoms, Gas & Power .
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering with extensive experience within the Utilities Industry complimented by Project Management qualifications (CPPD or CPPM preferred and highly advantageous).
- A true technical expert in one or more of the following areas: Power, Gas, Water, Sewer & communications.
- Strong commercial acumen with extensive service delivery experience in a large, diverse and complex operating environment.
- A strong understanding of relevant Victorian Utilities Industry legislation and ISO standards.
- The ability to take sole accountability and responsibility for the success and lessons learned from the project.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Tool of trade vehicle or motor vehicle allowance provided.
- The chance to leverage Downers existing talent and presence within the utilities market.
- Competitive remuneration and access to Downer benefits including health & wellbeing initiatives.
- A supportive leadership team who believe our teams are our biggest asset and ensure our people are recognised and rewarded for the work that they do.
- The opportunity to contribute to the community through meaningful work.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.