Landfill General Hand
Job Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE
Downer manages and maintains road networks across Australia and New Zealand and manufactures and supplies products and services to create safe, efficient and reliable journeys. We are an industry leader in safety and sustainability.
In Tasmania we are supporting local authorities to meet their sustainability and waste management goals.
We’re growing our business in Tasmania and we’re looking for a Labourer/General Hand to join our Landfill team based at Copping (point of hire).
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in one of more of the following: brushcutting, litter collection, weighbridge, stormwater and leachate maintenance
- You hold a current 'C' class Drivers Licence
- You hold a General Construction Induction (White) Card
- Teamwork and customer service will be essential to your work ethic
- Visible commitment to Zero Harm on all projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-oriented organisation
- Championing health and safety initiatives for all our employees
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- Access to Downer’s employee benefits
For more information please contact Tisha Wiggins 0487 106 596. Contact details are provided only to request further information.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.