Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has a long history of delivering Transport Infrastructure Projects under a variety of contracting models. Services include the design and construction of light rail, heavy rail, signalling, track and station works, rail safety technology, bridges and roads.
We are currently seeking a talented Learning & Development Coordinator to join our NSW Infrastructure Projects team which will be a Full-time Permanent basis and reporting to the IP Capability & Compliance Lead
About the Role:
Based in North Sydney the key purpose of this role is to support business operations through effective coordination of learning and development programs and compliance across the Southeast region of Infrastructure Projects.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to ,
- Advise and support Southeast Region IP business with training compliance/development needs to meet business requirements / priorities.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to manage L&D Network across Southeast Region.
- Support delivery of agreed Downer programs including distributing communications, program management
- Sourcing external training opportunities for IP employees.
- Undertake other L&D related activities as directed.
- Assist with the annual safety re-induction, including testing, rollout and reporting.
- Governance of Downer Group lead training programs e.g. cyber-security
- Cert IV in training & assessing.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within construction
- Working in a large multi-disciplinary organisation with a diverse workforce
- Training records management; compliance and auditing
- Knowledge & capability working with various Learning Management Systems (implementation of LMS project desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Solutions orientated and able to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
- Team Focused.
- Relationship builder who can communicate at all levels.
What we offer:
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban & transport infrastructure improvements.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
We know teams perform best when they’re diverse and every team member feels like they belong and it’s our mission to unleash potential in every team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information regarding this opportunity, contact Chris Petras at email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
No agency CV’s please.