Job Type: Full time
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Full-time (40 hours) guaranteed, and overtime is available during the Summer season. Get paid even if work is delayed due to the weather!
- Long-term training and development opportunities. Class 4 licenses, WTR and leadership programs are on offer.
- Discounts for Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
- Great promotion and career development opportunities
Have a look at our other great benefits here!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Downer remains at the forefront of our industry by employing the best people and having the courage to challenge the status quo. Here’s your chance to join the Tararua Alliance team where we take pride in taking on projects, big and small and delivering them to world-class standards - every time!
The Network Inspector is responsible to the Asset Manager for an effective network inspection regime, identifying and monitoring the condition of the network assets (both virtually/via desktop and on site) and supporting the asset management team.
You will provide project support to all contract operations in your network, assisting in preparing maintenance programmes and claims and providing support to the Contract Team and Network Custodian.
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
- Class 1 full license required
- Experience in network inspection and fault identification
- Ability to utilize both tablets and computers with RAMM Software or other job management software
- Ability to utilize a GoPro camera (or similar) to capture road/network footage
- Strong planning skills and attention to detail
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 598715.