Fire Technicians - FM200 - LNG
Location: Barrow Island
Job Type: Full time
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.
Downer are currently sourcing Fire Technicians with FM200 for a ramp up across various LNG sites. We are looking for personnel with strong backgrounds in Maintenance / Non-Processing Infrastructure.
What's on offer for you?
- Diverse and Dynamic environment
- 2 / 2 Roster - Family Friendly Lifestyle, Work/Life Balance
- Longevity - Full Time Contracts.
- Competitive Rates
- Great Work Culture
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate;
- Current Driver’s License
- Right to Work within Australia (Passport/Birth Cert)
- WA Electrical License
- Cert IV / III Instrumentation
- CPR / LVR (within 1 year)
- First Aid (within 3 years)
- Cert II or III in Fire Protection, Inspection and Testing
- FM200 Qualification (MANDATORY)
- Working at Heights (within 3 years)
- Confined Space (within 3 years)
- High Risk Work License
- White Card
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application email firstname.lastname@example.org