Job Type: Full time
- Work on leading edge projects for Defence and non-Defence engagements
- Work with purpose delivering critical defence projects and programs for Australia
- Investment in you - learning opportunities, experienced mentors and accessible leadership
At DPS, you’ll find purpose, impact and huge opportunity. Join us and help make it happen.
A real endeavour, achieved with you
As Australia’s multi-disciplinary advisory and business partner of choice for clients in defence, government and infrastructure, we deliver complex things that matter. It's not always an easy task, but anything worthwhile seldom is. Great things are rarely accomplished alone. We’re building something remarkable. Now we just need you.
A real endeavour, shaped by you
As Configuration Officer you will assist with Engineering Support by performing complex technical configuration activities and associated tasks working to agreed priorities and outcomes. To succeed in this endeavour, you will be responsible for:
- tailoring, implement and manage Configuration Management (CM)
- administrative support, including scheduling and preparing agenda/minutes
- registering and administering submitted ECPs and manage implementation of approved changes in association with SMs
- continued amendment of active CM documents (and CMP)
- oversight/monitor application of CM grading
- managing CSA procedures
- managing Configuration Audits
- provide CM advise on and review CI selection
- manage the SPO technical integrity registers
- manage security of all CM and CSA data (CM tools use access permissions)
A real endeavour, driven by you
Our work is highly complex and confidential, so there are some things you must have to fulfil this role:
- At least 3 years experience in Configuration Management
- Experience in Auditing
- Experience in conducting CCBs
- Experience with both CMT-L (trained) and Objective
- Lead Auditor training (preferred)
- Objective preferably Work Group Coordinator (preferred)
- You must hold a current NV1 security clearance or higher.
Why Downer Professional Services?
At DPS, you’ll find the opportunity to build something remarkable. Here are some of the reasons why our people love working here:
Work with purpose. You’ll deliver or enable critical defence projects and programs in Australia, for Australia. Your expertise will help build sovereign capability.
Great projects, influence and impact. You might join us for the projects, but we think you’ll stay for the impact you can have. With high project ownership, agile problem solving and accessible leaders, you can go further at DPS.
Your opportunity to build something remarkable. We’re proud of all we’ve achieved. But there’s much more to do. Together, we’re building a better, stronger, more agile DPS. From process and systems to culture and communications, we're working hard to enable our teams to do their best work, whoever and wherever they are.
We encourage you to join us on our greatest endeavour. We’ll support and recognise your contribution, and you’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Veteran support initiatives and policies, including up to 20 days of Reservist Leave for veterans to remain connected as they transition out of active service
- An Employee Assistance Program providing access to professionals to support you (and your family) to achieve your personal or professional goals through wellbeing coaching, counselling, financial advice, legal advice and more.
- Affordable healthcare covers, discounted car purchase and rental (with selected brands), and other retail discounts.
To learn more about why our people choose DPS, read some of the stories of incredible people at our website.
Ready to join us on our biggest endeavour?
Take your career to the next level. Apply for this position.
Downer Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Accordingly, we encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds, including First Nations People and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.