Location: Brisbane, Gladstone Central, Ipswich
Job Type: Casual
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.
We have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our Power and Energy team based outside of Brisbane at the Wivenhoe Hydro Powerstation providing effective Adminstrative support to the project and site team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Monitor and maintain shared mailbox
- Assist Lead Admin with the following -
- Onboarding to site
- Timekeeping / hour coding – E7 Synchro functions and excel
- Purchasing – site documents/scanning/save in Share Point – delivery dockets etc
- Assist QA and Safety with daily site records – site documents/scanning/save in Share Point
- Travel within QLD for onsite work as required.
- 12 months plus Administration experience in a similar role
- Intermediate level Microsoft suite experience (Essential)
- Experience in using software including JDE, Webtimes, SAP, LMS, Hubble, Kofax, Concur, Kronos (Desirable)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent (desirable)
- Hold or ability to obtain a white/blue construction card
- Attention to detail and the ability to drive and support the Business along with demonstrated experience in a similar fast paced financial administration role.
- Analytical, able to problem solve and can communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate flexibility as you adapt to changing deadlines and business demands.
- Hold a current drivers license for pick up and delivery of offsite items
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great team and culture
- Potential for future works
- A diverse and fast paced role within a friendly team environment.
Please apply online. For further information please contact Victoria Ingram Recruitment and Sourcing at Victoria.email@example.com
Please note applications sent in via email will not be considered.