Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bitumen based products and an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry and circular economy, using recycled products and environmentally sustainable methods to produce asphalt.
A full-time opportunity is currently available for Laboratory Technicians for an immediate start with our team in our Bathurst depot in NSW. You will conduct quality control testing and control of asphalt, quarry aggregates and other raw materials ensuring all product and quality standards are met, which satisfy both internal and external customer requirements.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Ability to work day and night shift
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Previous asphalt, raw material or mining testing experience
- Knowledge of the road asphalt industry
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques
- Experience with the NATA standards
What We Offer:
- Night shift loading
- On the job training and up skilling provided
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Rebecca Steele – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0459 902 129
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.