Multi Skilled Worker
Job Type: Full time
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Tararua Alliance is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Time and a half after 45 hours of work each week
- Full-time (40 hours) guaranteed, and overtime is available during the Summer season. Get paid even if work is delayed due to the weather!
- Safety equipment and clothing provided as part of the role
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
- Great promotion and career development opportunities
Have a look at our other great benefits here!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Tararua Alliance remains at the forefront of our industry by employing the best people and having the courage to challenge the status quo. Here’s your chance to join the Tararua Alliance team where we take pride in taking on projects, big and small and delivering them to world-class standards - every time!
The Tararua Alliance team needs a physically fit and motivated person to lend a helping hand as a Multi Skilled Worker/STMS.
Your day to day would involve a range of activities including monitoring traffic management (STMS duties) and general site compliance/maintenance through multiple sites throughout the district. When full-time STMS duties aren’t required, your other tasks would be helping to support the other functions of the Tararua Alliance.
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
You will be a physically fit and motivated person and will bring with you.
- Class 2 full license required
- Be physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks
- Show commitment to safe work practises
- Be reliable and hard working
- A valid STMS warrant
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 598311
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.