Incident Management Officer - Citylink
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. We currently have unique opportunities within incident response, critical maintenance activities and upgrade works across Melbourne’s iconic CityLink, West Gate Freeway/Bridge, M80 interchange, and the new West Gate Tunnel.
We are looking to appoint Incident Management Officers across the Citylink network. If you have an unrestricted drivers’ licence, MR Licence and a VIC Tow Truck drivers’ licence do not miss out on this opportunity.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous Incident Response exposure would be desirable but not essential
- MR Licence
- VIC Tow Truck Licence
- The ability to operate response vehicles, attenuator truck etc would be highly desirable
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with operations and stakeholders
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible lifestyle with 12 hour shifts on a roster basis
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.