Work Health Safety Manager - Utilities
Location: Dandenong South, Derrimut
Job Type: Full time
Are you an experienced Work Health Safety Manager looking for a new challenges? We have great opportunity for a Work Health Safety Manager to join our Downer Utilities business. This is a full-time permanent position based in Derrimut VIC.
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Reporting to the National Work Health Safety Manager (National Zero Harm Manager) you will be responsible for although not limited to
- Partner with key project stakeholders (internal and external) to increase awareness of Zero Harm risks and issues
- Conduct incident investigations and prepare incident investigation reports utilising Incident Cause Analysis Methodology (ICAM) processes
- Provide guidance and coaching to Project Managers and Supervisors in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and Control Measures
- Provide input to Zero Harm reporting on performance and progress, including development of solutions to issues that compromise attainment of agreed performance targets
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of:
- Safety – AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems
- Quality – ISO 9001:2000 OH&S Quality Management Systems
- Environment – ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Effective listening skills
- Proven ability to manage a team and deliver outcomes
- Ability to influence and champion change
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within a diverse workforce
- Experience in conflict or issue resolution
- Can do attitude to delivering outcomes
- Ability to work in a collaborative delivery environment with client stakeholders and staff at all levels
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous salary package.
- Exposure to various project leaders and the opportunity to build relationships within the booming Utilities Industry.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from women and men of all ages and backgrounds to join our inclusive workforce.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process the successful applicant with be required to participate in pre-employment checks this will include reference checks and a pre-employment medical. Please advise the recruitment team if there are any concerns.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact: Paul Sampedro - Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.