Civil Incident Response Lead - NorthConnex
Location: West Pennant Hills
Job Type: Full time
- Full Time Ongoing Role
- Based on site at West Pennant Hills
- ASX listed organisation
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are looking to appoint a Civil and Incident Response Lead to oversee the delivery of routine and reactive maintenance as well as incident response activity for the NorthConnex Tunnel. This role will play a key part in maintenance of Civil/Structural assets as well as the delivery of Incident Response services, with the successful candidate having previous experience in managing a large team that delivers work at a high level of safety, innovation and continuous improvement.
What you’ll bring:
- Exposure supervising maintenance crews, planning works and managing client relationships
- Ideally you will have exposure across Civil/Structural Maintenance works
- Civil or Asset Management qualifications advantageous
- Possess strong skills in planning and scheduling
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Commitment to quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies & empower the team to be safety aware and achieve ZH in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work nights for routine maintenance closures, maintenance works and respond to incidents impacting the asset.
What’s on offer:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors.
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company.
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964