Project Engineer - Utilita
Job Type: Full time
Utilita, a Joint Venture between Downer and Ventia, delivers planned, corrective and responsive maintenance and projects on a diverse range of water and wastewater assets. Our delivery area covers Brisbane, Ipswich, Somerset, Lockyer Valley and Scenic Rim council areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to growth and scope expansion, Utilita are seeking a Project Engineer to join their Project team. By providing expert Engineering advice and technical support, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a wider team driven by successful delivery and high performance, leveraging and learning from the Project space across both sides of the Joint Venture.
- 5+ years in a similar role, preferably in the water industry.
- Engineering degree – civil is preferred, but not essential.
- A track record of good stakeholder management and a client focus.
- Well developed, detail-oriented organisation skills.
- A collaborative approach to working – both with your colleagues (to share and learn), and with our client.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fulltime permanent role in a highly supportive team.
- An opportunity to contribute to program growth, project scope and cross-business teams.
- Learning opportunities across Utilita’s Projects Team and Maintenance Program and Downer & Ventia’s water programs in SE Qld.
- A team structure that includes in-field delivery capability and opportunities to share and learn with Supervisors, Field/Trade resources and Engineering professionals within the greater business.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. As such, we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
For further information contact:
Julia Juricic | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.