HV Electrical Supervisor
Location: Brisbane, Roma
Job Type: Full time
WHAT WE OFFER
- FIFO role to Roma, QLD on an attractive 19 days on, 9 days off roster – travel within work time!
- 12-month role working on an overhead/underground HV construction and installation project
- Flights ex Brisbane, camp accommodation provided on site
- Training and development provided within a large and growing organisation
- A dynamic team environment and supportive culture, with a strong focus on health & safety
Our Facilities and Asset Services division has an opportunity for a High Voltage (HV) Electrical Supervisor to join our Power & Energy project team in the Surat Basin Region, Queensland . The project consists of overhead powerline and underground reticulation installation to interconnect facilities and assets in the Santos GLNG Upstream area. In this role you will supervise a team to execute programmed construction and maintenance work to ensure safe, reliable, and affordable operation of the network.
- CERT III qualified Distribution Linesworker with proven experience in leading a team on construction and maintenance projects of distribution electricity networks
- Hold a current QLD Electrical Licence, LVR CPR, Working at Heights and Construction Induction/White Card
- Experience in Overhead Distribution and Underground reticulation construction
- Strong decision making, analytic and investigative skills to correctly analyse information to identify potential issues
- Commitment to safe work practices and safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact constructively with variety of stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office suite
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application online via the advertisement – we do not accept email applications. For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com.
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.
Downer is made up of more than 33,000 people who are all different. Different preferences and perspectives. Different histories and heritages. We are different in the way we think, the actions we take and the unique value we contribute to Downer and it’s these differences that are Downer’s greatest strength.
As an inclusive employer, we welcome applications from everyone.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY APPROACHES.