Payroll Officer & Senior Payroll Officer
Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Are you passionate about Payroll and thrive in a fast paced environment and love working in a highly successful team? If so we have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Payroll Officers & Payroll Officers to join our team based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
We have permanent fulltime & 12-month fixed term roles available, with hybrid working arrangements, 3 days at home and 2 days in office.
Payroll Officers are responsible for the completion of a high-quality comprehensive payroll services.
The roles are required to assist in the timely preparation of payroll related data, reconciliations, payments, month end activities, reporting and analysis along with payroll duties as specified by the BSC management team within the regulatory framework including Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
These roles require the ability to apply problem solving skills and analysis to resolve payroll issues raised through the Customer Support System and apply extensive customer service principals to Payroll Officers are responsible for the completion of a high-quality comprehensive payroll service.
ABOUT THE ROLES
- Process end to end payrolls for both Australia & New Zealand
- Full capability in processing payroll using the relevant HRMS in line with all payroll deadlines as specified and agreed by Payroll Team Leader and business SLA
- Adhering to all Downer policies, procedures and standards
- Meeting set KPI’s as documented and agreed with BSC Management
- Senior Payroll Officer - 5+ years’ experience in a payroll processing (Australia) role is essential.
- Payroll Officer - 2+ years’ experience in a payroll processing (Australia or New Zealand) role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in superior customer service
- Exposure to multiple EAs and high-volume (+1,000 employees) payroll processing will be beneficial
- Experience in Oracle V12 and/or Oracle Express HR as determined by role
- Sound knowledge of payroll legislation and best practice to be applied in the payroll space.
- Knowledge of TIPT/QMS systems preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office- Excel, Outlook and Word
WHAT WE OFFER
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, well-being packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary sacrifice superannuation
- Novated leasing
- Banking discounts & offers
- Discounted travel & accommodation
- Discounted vehicle rentals
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Fraser McGill for more information on Fraser.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note applications via email will not be accepted