Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At Downer, we work with our customers to provide the vital services that connect people and communities. We provide a range of end-to-end services for the utilities sector, encompassing traditional power and gas, renewable energy, water, metering, telecommunications, and technological services. Using innovative thinking and progressive technology, our unique expertise makes us the partner of choice for network owners and utilities providers across Australia.
The Senior Planner will be instrumental in ensuring company risks are identified and controlled during bid and project delivery phases for a variety of complex civil, utilities projects. Our team of planners are instrumental to the success of the Utilities business as are actively involved in proactively assisting the project managers and construction team to effectively plan and control the activities of allocated utilities projects.
This is a fulltime permanent opportunity that can be based at any of our offices/depots throughout the East Coast of Australia and as such we encourage applications from candidates in various locations.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to other Project Planners within the business.
- Manage sub-contract schedule management with Downer standards and requirements.
- Assist in the development of project practices and procedures.
- Review project programs prepared by project planners and schedulers.
- Address reporting requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with PMO Chief Planner on various scheduling related initiatives.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Project or Primavera P6 (essential).
- High levels of verbal and written communications skills.
- Power BI knowledge and working experience.
- Minimum 10 years prior Project Scheduling experience.
- High quality administrative skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CPM scheduling concepts and delay analysis techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A cohesive and diverse supportive team culture.
- Flexibility on location including working from home options.
- Suite of benefits encompassing health and wellness initiatives.
- Development and ongoing investment into your career working for an industry leader.
- Exposure to multiple lines of business working across stakeholders from mid to senior levels.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Ainsley Parmenter | Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.