Job Type: Full time
At Downer, we work with our customers to provide the vital services that connect people and communities. We provide a range of end-to-end services for the utilities sector, encompassing traditional power and gas, renewable energy, water, metering, telecommunications and technological services.
Our NSW Pipelines team are executing construction on a range of multiple high value projects including both greenfield and brownfield water pump stations . With an exciting amount of upcoming works, we are now actively searching for our newest additions to the NSW Water team.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Contracts Administrator provides effective and efficient commercial support to the Project team. With a focus on contracts administration, risk administration and zero harm, the CA is a valued and crucial role within the Water team.
This position will be a mix of office (Eastern Creek) and site-based work at our Harrington Park & Wetherill Park sites.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage commercial issues with subcontractors to ensure that EOT, variations, prolongation costs and other contractual issues have been submitted/approved in accordance with contract conditions.
- Review and process subcontractor’s monthly progress payment claims including liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Support Project Commercial Manager in any changes to insurances and other instruments of contract security.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Construction industry experience (advantageous).
- Ability to interpret and apply contract terms and conditions and legislation provisions.
- Ability to engage with management and project control teams to achieve desired commercial outcomes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Permanent and secure opportunity within the booming Water Services industry within a Tier 1 Construction company.
- Highly competitive remuneration and access to Downer benefits.
- We value flexibility and work/life balance and appreciate this is different to everyone. Please feel welcome to discuss what this means to you!
- Future opportunities! This position sits within a team focused on career development and advancement.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. As such, we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply" to start your application.
For more information please contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.