Electrical Distribution Designer
Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
Utility Asset Management (UAM) , a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government departments, councils, and major blue-chip Australian companies, with offices across Australia. Established in 2000, UAM has grown every year through the consistent provision of safe and high-quality services. If you looking to make a positive career move, UAM is a great choice for you.
Due to continued growth of the business, we have an opportunity for an Electrical Distribution Designer to join our evolving and thriving team based in Clayton, VIC. This position reports to the Design Manager and will provide stability and longevity within a dynamic and agile team focused on culture and making a difference.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the successful coordination of design team activities and projects.
- Design work including overhead/underground lines and substations up to 66kV across all Victorian distribution networks as well as street lighting and distribution asset relocations.
- Preparation of Tenders and Quotations.
- Participation in Peer Reviews and provide project direction.
- Opportunity to work with PLSCADD, GPS and LIDAR technologies.
- Bachelor or Diploma of Electrical Engineering or equivalent electrical distribution experience.
- A proven track record working within a VIC Electrical Distribution environment.
- Established experience tackling the challenges in overhead and underground design projects relating to the power industry.
- Proficient working knowledge of software programs such as AutoCAD or PLSCADD.
- A can-do attitude and the desire to progress within an essential service industry.
- Project Management experience highly regarded
- Current Drivers’ Licence for respective state / territory
- Access to opportunities across the wider Downer group.
- Join a supportive and close-knit team with a focus on career progression.
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm environment for all our employees.
- Downer health & wellness benefits.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Ainsley Parmenter | Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.