Road Maintenance Worker
Location: Ceduna, Port Lincoln
Job Type: Full time
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We now have an exciting full-time position available for a Road Maintenance Worker to join our Road Maintenance team based out of Ceduna , SA . In this role you will assist the Road Maintenance team with pothole patching, edge break repairs, asphalt dig outs, stabilised patching, asphalt regulations, concrete pit & surround replacements, concrete path grinding, traffic control, litter collection, drain clearing, and various other road maintenance activities.
- Current MR Licence (minimum)
- Current Construction Induction Card
- Skid Steer experience (advantageous)
- Prepared to travel periodically within South Australia
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- A 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above award pay rates with yearly increases, as well as generous penalties, overtime opportunities, and site allowances
- Highly supportive, team-oriented organisation
- Ongoing upskilling and on the job training
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Exciting opportunity to work with an ASX Listed Company
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Continued investment and industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Melanie French - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner.
"Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply".