Job Type: Full time
Due to the continued success and evolution of Downer Energy , our Electricity Networks team are seeking Lineworkers to bolster our existing field crews based in Traralgon, Victoria focusing on faults & new connections.
We are interested in speaking with candidates who hold the below:
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Distribution Overhead.
- Current Victorian Lineworker Registration (or willingness to obtain).
- White Card.
- A solid understanding of new connections and faults combined with an in depth understanding of industry rules and regulations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate & 9 day fortnight.
- Access to Downer benefits including health & wellbeing initiatives.
- A supportive leadership team who believe our teams are our biggest asset and ensure our people are recognised and rewarded for the work that they do.
- The opportunity to contribute to the community through meaningful work.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.