Intermediate & Advanced Scaffolders
Location: Gladstone Central
Job Type: Casual
- Casual role in industrial maintenance works, options for a permanent position
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- 50hr working week, Monday – Friday, occasional Saturday overtime
- Residential role - a great opportunity for a Gladstone local
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
Downer is seeking applications from experienced Scaffolders to join our team based at Orica Yarwun, QLD . The role is for a maintenance contract, currently running for another 2+ years.
- An Intermediate or Advanced Scaffolder with previous industrial experience
- Hold an industry White Card and current Confined Space & Working at Heights tickets
- High Risk Work Licence with WP is highly desirable
- Commitment to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team
- Must be able to obtain a QLD Explosives Security Clearance
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application online via the advertisement – we do not accept email applications. For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com.
Our Downer Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.