Location: North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Work with a Top ASX Company!
- Career progression opportunities and strong mentoring
- Work from Home Flexibility
An opportunity has become available within our Group Reporting Finance Team, based out of North Ryde for a Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting month-end reporting for the Group and ensuring compliance with statutory reporting requirements including; preparation of journal entries, ledger revisions, quarterly BAS and P&L reconciliations
- Management Reporting: budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis and commentary for key financial drivers.
- Provide technical support and assistance to our other finance teams within Downer Group including ad-hoc queries
- Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting
- Completion / near completion of CA / CPA studies
- 1- 3 years’ experience in a large or ASX listed company
- Experience in financial and management accounting, and statutory reports preparation
- Experience with intercompany entities & complex structures highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills (V look-up, pivot tables, Power BI); experience with large volume of data and changes
- JDE experience and similar reporting system advantageous (OneStream / TM1) Excellent communication skills both written and verbal essential for stakeholder interaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, and adaptable to change in a busy environment
Benefits of Working with Downer:
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Work with an ASX listed company; strong mentoring provided and career progression opportunities
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements; Work from home option
- On-site Childcare
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now”.
*** Please Note: Applications will not be accepted by email
For further information on this role, please email Bethany.Jones1@Downergroup.com noting the role details: Title, location etc. (Please note salary bracket cannot be disclosed. You will be required to list your salary expectation when submitting an application; if this does not align with our budgeted figure you will be notified accordingly.)
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
To view our other current opportunities, head to careers.downergroup.com/ and add me on LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/bethany-jonesau.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES