Job Type: Full time
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Discounts for Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
- Progression and development programs on offer including our inspiring leader’s programme for top performers
- Free carparking available at the office with plenty of public transport nearby
Have a look at our other great benefits here!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
At Downer we believe relationships build success. As a leading provider of integrated services, we’re committed to supporting our customers with high-calibre services and solutions. Our Training and Develoment team is no exception. We proudly support our customers by delivering high standards of work all whilst offering our people opportunities for growth.
You’ll take ownership of and champion our Learning Management System by maintaining information in the system, creating robust processes, gathering historical data, reporting as requested and helping to maintain the level of competency of employees.
Working with stakeholders within your region and the L&D team, you will arrange for necessary training to be carried out by providers for skill enhancement and effectively manage relationships with these providers. You will also assist with programmes coordination.
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
- Experience working with a Learning Management System
- Strong Administration or coordination experience
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Attention to detail and the ability to stick to tight deadlines
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 598950
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.