Traffic Management Designer
Job Type: Full time
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
As our Traffic Management Designer, you’ll be our stakeholder liaison on critical projects to ensure that planned methodologies are communicated to road users and ensure the effective utilisation of Traffic Management resources. Day to day you also be:
- Producing Traffic Management Plans for both internal teams and our clients
- Managing the Service Request system ensuring quality and accuracy
- Understanding our forward workload and aligning traffic management planning to enable our business
- Participating in the production of project/contract methodology, budgets and programmes for maintenance contracts and projects
- Supervising and co-ordinating with multiple teams and organisations across a mutli-discipline business
We are leading the way managing safe and complaint work sites while embracing an innovative mindset.
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
You will excel at being busy and enjoy daily challenges where no two days are the same. You will need excellent attention to detail and organisational ability. You will also need:
- Experience with traffic management and prior planning background
- To be an STMS Level 1 qualified
- To be TTM Planner qualified
- Self-motivated, driven to deliver excellent results, willing and wanting to continually learn
- Pride yourself on your organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Company vehicle and work phone included
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Travel discounts available
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
- Progression and development programs on offer including our inspiring leader’s programme for top performers
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then register your interest at www.downercareers.co.nz reference 600515.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.