Contract Administrator - Paving
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our team in Penrose and provide support to the Paving team with duties including customer service, data processing, month end procedures and more.
What's on offer?
- A busy and varied role
- Full training and support provided
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- This is a 40 hour per week role
About the role:
The Contract Administrator – Paving will play a vital role within the team. The role offers responsibility and autonomy, so you must be highly organised, and an excellent communicator with plenty of initiative and common sense not to mention a great sense of humour. This will be a busy and varied role and you will be tasked with ensuring that tasks are carried out to a consistently high level of service, providing quality administration and contract support services to team members.
Duties will include:
- Processing of Purchase Orders, Invoices and Payments
- Month end data processing
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day activities within the team
- Other general office administration as required
Your pleasant and friendly demeanour, highly organised approach and excellent data entry skills will ensure you are successful in this role. Your positive, can-do attitude and ability to learn new tasks will see you thrive. To be successful you will be:
- People-focused with great communication and relationship building skills
- Have a thorough understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Experienced with accurate data entry and administration support
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and common sense.
- Proficient and experienced in using Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Full Class 1 license desirable
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 600396.
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.