Field Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full time
As Downer Energy continues to grow and evolve, we are seeking to bolster our high performing team with the addition of key strategic opportunities. With this in mind, we are searching for a Field Delivery Manager to lead our team of internal field resources and contractors, ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of our work programs.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Field Delivery Manager is critical to achieving our time and cost targets whilst ensuring risk management and safety objectives are achieved consistently. The successful appointment will have the opportunity to lead all day-to-day operational aspects of our field delivery teams whilst coaching and mentoring resulting in continued productivity and performance improvement.
Based at our Leongatha depot, this role has varying reports including Leads/Supervisors and field crews. A thought innovative approach is paramount in this role, including the ability to facilitate and manage change.
- Trade or technical qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and manage performance within the Electrical Distribution industry.
- A proven competency in the utilisation of resources to ensure successful delivery of a program of works.
- A structured individual with the capability to remain calm when under pressure.
- An in-depth understanding of structures, codes and regulations within the Electrical Distribution industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to make change and continue your professional career within a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Competitive remuneration and access to Downer benefits including health & wellbeing initiatives, novated leasing options and various discounts.
- Vehicle allowance provided.
- A supportive and encouraging leadership team who believe our teams are our biggest asset and ensure our people are recognised and rewarded for the work that they do.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.