Class 4 Driver
Job Type: Full time
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Time and a half after 45 hours of work each week
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
- Discounts for Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Downer remains at the forefront of our industry by employing the best people and having the courage to challenge the status quo. Here’s your chance to join the Wellington Transport team where we take pride in taking on projects, big and small and delivering them to world-class standards - every time!
Class 4 Driver-
You will assist with a diverse range of construction, renewal, and maintenance projects across the Wellington region. Working alongside our dedicated team you may operate machinery including excavators, rollers, graders, and trucks but will also use hand tools from time to time to get the job done.
- You will transport, load and unload machinery to and from sites
- Ensuring efficient use of materials, supplies and equipment
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
You will be a physically fit and motivated person and will bring with you.
- Class 4 Licence Required
- Be reliable and hard working
- WTR endorsements
- Show commitment to safe work practises
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 600803.
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.