Location: Gladstone Central
Job Type: Casual
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual role in industrial maintenance works, options for a permanent position
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- 50hr working week, Monday – Friday, occasional Saturday overtime
- Gladstone residential role
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
We are seeking an experienced industrial Boilermaker to join Downer’s project team at Port of Gladstone, QLD. In this site-based role you will be working on GPC Berth 3 Stage 2, complete general welding, cutting and grinding duties, fabrication and repairs for stairs and various structures at the port and ensure work is completed safely, effectively and to the required standard.
- Trade qualified Boilermaker with extensive industrial project experience.
- Experience with aluminium and stainless steel is advantageous.
- Familiar in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
- Hold an Industry White Card and Working at Heights ticket (within 2 years).
- Have an ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills and a commitment to safety.
- Must be able to obtain MSIC - a Maritime Security Identification Card
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application online via the advertisement – we do not accept email applications. For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com.
Our Downer Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.