Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects division is seeking an experienced CAD Drafter to join their project team based out of North Sydney.
As our CAD Drafter, you will ensure the conformity of all activities with project standards, procedures and policies with regulations and industry standards. You will use AutoCAD to create technical drawings for construction.
You will be formalising concept sketches into dwg format drawings, management of the drawing library and continually improving the quality of schedule presentation, information and documentation.
- You must have in depth experience of the AutoCAD drafting software.
- Solid working experience in engineering, traffic or road safety and design or relevant work experience.
- Experience in the delivery of design for contracting organisations in Australia to tight programs and budget specifications.
- Ability to follow procedures, process and management processes.
- Presentation skills e.g. facilitating team meetings and engaging groups to achieve outcomes.
- High level of proficiency in developing, analysing and reporting on project performance.
- High level of proficiency in relevant computer software including AutoTurn
- Knowledge of Road Safety legislation, standards and systems, their application to design requirements and how design can impact operational risk.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative design risk identification, assessments, controls and management.
- Design implementation experience and provide constructive review and oversee implementation of final designs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly innovative team working across Infrastructure projects.
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company with extensive project pipelines.
- An opportunity to work on some of the Australia’s most exciting infrastructure projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges.
For more information contact: Chris Petras on firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not send applications to this email address, as they will not be accepted.