Job Type: Full time
Downer manages and maintains road networks across Australia and New Zealand and manufactures and supplies products and services to create safe, efficient and reliable journeys.
We are now accepting applicants for expressions of interest for motivated Civil Multi-Skilled Operators to join the team based out of Gillman, South Australia. This role will be ideal for someone who has previous experience operating a range of heavy machinery within road infrastructure or civil construction. This work is mostly regional and working away from home is a requirement for the job.
- Operator tickets for excavator, skid steer, loader or roller as a minimum
- Heavy Rigid truck licence
- Traffic Management Ticket (preferred)
- General Construction Induction card
- Experience with Stormwater Pipelining highly regarded
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Stability and a long-term career with a leader in the industry
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.