Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Katherine, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Exciting opportunity for Electrical Superintendent to join our Facilities Asset Services team to work within on a dynamic Defence Based Project in Northern Territory
Reporting directly to the Project Director, you will be responsible planning and control of work crew and Supervisors activities to ensure that works are completed in accordance with safety, quality, time and profit objectives.
This role is FIFO on a 19/9 Roster
- Solid experience in Electrical
- Proven skills effective planning, scheduling and management of personnel and resources.
- Ability to understand and manage productivity outcomes and identify areas for improvement;
- Develop and grow working relationships with clients;
- Current NT Electrical Workers Licence;
- Current LVR/CPR Certificate;
- Current Electrical Nominee advantageous;
- Commitment to and drive the Zero Harm culture of the work force; and
- Strong computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Packages.
- A collaborative and dynamic team, where you are treated as a highly valued team member where your thoughts, innovation and ideas really do count;
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company; and
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button
For more information, please contact email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES