Job Type: Full time
The Downer Water Services team is undertaking a program of works for the DOWSP programs - Water Southern zone and Wastewater Regional zone. This is a project delivery team for water and wastewater pipelines, pump stations and wastewater treatment plants.
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of site crew and subcontractors. As a valued member of the Project team, the Construction Supervisor will support the success of the project and ensure productivity, schedule adherence and efficient site operations. This role will provide the successful appointment stability, longevity and the opportunity to work within a high performing team.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and schedule resources, plant equipment and materials.
- Manage the day to day activities of work crews including all site activities as well as standard administrative tasks eg: daily reports/diary, material delivery records etc.
- Maintain work crew compliance to statutory requirements and organisational policies/processes.
- Monitor the completion of on-site risk assessments and implementation of control measures.
- Maintain good working relationships with a range of stakeholders during the project delivery.
- Extensive supervisory experience in the water, civil/construction sector.
- Prior responsibility for the successful planning, set-up and execution of works.
- A clear communicator, with strong leadership qualities and the ability to manage a team.
- The desire to work within a collaborative team environment and contribute to the cohesive team culture.
- Competitive remuneration and access to Downer benefits including health & wellbeing initiatives.
- Flexible working options including a hybrid working model.
- A supportive leadership team who believe our teams are our biggest asset and ensure our people are recognised and rewarded for the work that they do.
- Growth opportunities across the Downer broader group
- Work on a long-term secure programs of works.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. As such, we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply" to start your application.
For more information please contact:
Julia Juricic | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted through email. Please apply through the advertisement.