Customer Experience Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. We currently have unique opportunities within road maintenance activities across the Melton Shire. This is a long-term contract that will create a sustainable, vibrant, safe, accommodating Melton for all.
We are looking to appoint a Customer Experience Team Lead to work closely with our customers and to liaise with the community, receiving and following through on customer/community concerns to resolution with a professional, can-do approach. You will take charge of Customer Experience initiatives and the measurement of Customer Experience performance.
What you’ll bring
- demonstrated experience in a similar role within a customer service environment.
- A customer service approach with Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision
- Good work ethic with a focus of teamwork, collaboration and support
- Database maintenance, tracking the progress of issues through to completion
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Actively participating and supporting Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
What’s on offer
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.