Driver Operator - Pavement Crew
Job Type: Full time
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Time and a half after 45 hours of work each week
- Great promotion and career development opportunities
- Full-time (40 hours) guaranteed, and overtime is available during the Summer season. Get paid even if work is delayed due to the weather!
- Safety equipment and clothing provided as part of the role
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
Have a look at our other great benefits here!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Downer are proudly supporting a range of exciting projects across Whanganui. The Downer Central division is highly respected and has a great track record for delivering a high standard of work across the country. We are looking for an experienced or up-and-coming Driver Operator - Paving.
Due to the expansion of Paving operations across New Zealand, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to operate alongside our team. This role is based in Whanganui.
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
You will be a physically fit and motivated person and will bring with you.
- Class 2, 4, 5 or WTR license
- Enjoy working outdoors and keeping physically fit
- Be reliable and hard working
- Show commitment to safe work practises
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 603756
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.