Network Quality Manager
Location: Canterbury, Manawatu-Wanganui, Otago, Wellington
Job Type: Full time
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
- Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
- Discounts for Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
- Internal promotion encouraged, training and development on offer
Have a look at our other great benefits at www.people.downergroup.co.nz/downer-benefits/
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Downer is a significant player in the telecommunications industry within New Zealand. From cities to rural communities, from the Chatham Islands to Antarctica, our experts are delivering mobile and broadband coverage to keep communities connected. We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and by developing inspirational leadership with our people and customers.
The Network Quality manager will be working closely with our clients, and the regional and national managers to improve Downer Quality results with tangible improvements. The key part of this role will be to identify where we can add value whilst minimising financial leakage to increase business performance. Because you will be working so closely with a lot of teams, being a team player is key! The best part? You can be based anywhere in the country!
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
- Extensive experience with implementing quality programs within a business
- A good understanding of Telco fibre & copper networks
- Sound analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Great organisation skills and a team player
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and knowledge of contracts
- Someone who can adapt to any situation with flexibility and adaptability
- Focus on safety and creating a safe work environment
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site at http://people.downergroup.co.nz
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 603710.
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team.