Project Supervisor - ITS
Location: Gold Coast
Job Type: Full time
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to continued business growth, we are currently seeking a Project Supervisor to join our team based in Arundel, QLD . Working across a number of construction projects across the Gold Coast you will drive the effective delivery of traffic signals, street lighting and ITS . The successful candidate will be instrumental in works coordination, client relationship development, financial and contractual management coupled with a strong focus on safety. This is a pivotal role that will provide leadership and guidance to the traffic signals, street lighting and associated ITS works in our business.
You will ideally possess tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Civil Engineering together with;
- Previous exposure in a similar role is highly desirable.
- A demonstrable understanding of the Traffic Signals, Public Lighting, and Intelligent Transport Systems preferred.
- Experience working with Transport and Main Roads standards highly desired.
- Experience in planning and scheduling of works.
- Well-developed negotiation & problem-solving skills .
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity.
- A thought leader who has the courage to challenge the status quo.
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- Health and Wellbeing; discounted BUPA Health Insurance, company health programs, EAP.
- Financial; discounts and offers at HSBC, CBA & Qudos Bank, novated leasing, salary sacrificing
- Lifestyle; discount with Shell petrol, car rentals, shopping (like The Good Guys & Wattyl Paint)
- Technology; discounts with Samsung, Dell and Microsoft
- Job security with an iconic Australian business
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner – 0418 261 964 or email@example.com
Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.