Job Type: Full time
Confluence Water , the Ventia, Downer and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia delivering services under Sydney Water's Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water delivers design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water's North region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire.
Due to significant growth plans, we have an opportunity for a Civil Supervisor to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing trade meetings, holding strong relationships with our subcontractors, monitoring compliance and client technical specifications, implementing program activities with the project engineer and superintendent and other site based activities to ensure smooth project delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Supervisory experience in a Civil discipline
- Proven team management & organisational ability
- Ability to perform toolbox talks confidently
- The proven ability to build relationships and rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- High level interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Problem solving ability, passion for excellent customer service, ability to work in a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from women and men of all ages and backgrounds join our inclusive workforce.
For more information, please contact Samantha Littlefield, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on Samantha.Littlefield@downergroup.com.
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.