Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At Downer, we work with our customers to provide the vital services that connect people and communities. We provide a range of end-to-end services for the utilities sector, encompassing traditional power and gas, renewable energy, water, metering, telecommunications, and technological services.
We are searching for the newest addition to our Commercial, Performance & Risk team with the appointment of an experienced Commercial Manager focusing on pre-contracts and new bids across the entirety of the Technology & Communications Services portfolio. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager – ANZ Telco, you will be involved in all upcoming bids and tenders for TCS as well as supporting our smaller contracts within the metering portion of the TCS business.
This position can be based at any of our offices within QLD, NSW & VIC. We recognise the importance of flexibility and are happy to explore what that means to you.
Some key responsibilities include.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead a team to ensure the success of risk management, finance, procurement activities and governance across a portfolio of projects.
- Utilise a collaborative and strategic approach to providing detailed commercial advice for tenders and the execution of contracts.
- Identify risk profiles and interpret contracts in order to deliver the required outcomes to our shareholders and customers.
This role would suit a Commercial Manager seeking an opportunity to focus on both upstream and downstream activities coupled with the below minimum requirements.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in commerce, business, law, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the construction industry complimented by an understanding of the Utilities/telco industry (highly advantageous).
- A meticulous and tenacious approach to your work with the ability tackle obstacles with a positive and determined mindset.
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills whilst liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders such as external clients, suppliers, contractors, and peers.
- A proven ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Onsite parking depending on office location & great salary package.
- Opportunity to work closely with the Commercial Manager – ANZ Telco and develop your existing skills.
- Investment in career and personal growth, supported by your peers and leaders.
- Novated leasing & offers on a range of vehicles.
- Discounted health insurance, travel, accommodation & technology products.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.