Job Type: Full time
UAM, a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government departments, councils, and major blue-chip Australian companies with offices across Australia.
Established in 2000, UAM is a recognised provider of leading-edge high-quality design services.
Due to an increased workload, we are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join our close-knit team in Brisbane, QLD.
- Ensure timely and effective issuing of plans to field service crews.
- Delivery of all program obligations in accordance with KPI set by UAM and/or the client.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance to Downers Zero Harm standards.
- Source and distribute materials to crews and manage stock.
- Attend & participate in Toolbox talks.
- Licenced Electrician or Linesman Equivalent.
- Experience within a Supervisor or Leadership role.
- Competent in use of Microsoft systems (Excel, Work & Outlook).
- Current Drivers Licence.
- An understanding of the requirements of contract management in a commercial setting.
- Join a supportive & positive team with a focus on career progression.
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees.
- Access to opportunities across the wider Downer group.
- The opportunity to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Ainsley Parmenter | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.