Location: Brisbane, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
About DT Infrastructure
If you're not familiar with DT Infrastructure (DTI), let us introduce ourselves. We are the result of the acquisition of Downer's Transport Projects division by Gamuda Berhad. We take great pride in maintaining the outstanding brand equity and reputation that we’ve diligently built over the past eight years.
As a part of Gamuda Holdings Pty Ltd in Australia, which includes Gamuda Engineering Australia (GEA), we leverage the collective strengths and synergies of both brands to deliver unparalleled infrastructure solutions to our esteemed clients. With a strong foothold as a market leader in delivering major Transport Infrastructure projects in Australia, DT Infrastructure continues to secure new work and expand its reputation.
Working in the Strategy & Growth Function Business Unit and Reporting to the Pre-Contracts Manager we are seeking Bid Managers in NSW, QLD and WA who will be instrumental in working with the Opportunity Development team (pre-bid) and leading the Pre-Contracts team (bid) from go/no-go decision through planning, executing, preparing and submitting the Final Proposal. Post submission, the Bid Manager is responsible for converting the opportunity into a win, by managing the negotiation process within all internal processes and then through handover to the Delivery Team. With a thorough understanding of the Civil and Transport Industry in the relevant region, a flexibility to explore new markets, an aptitude for navigating the complexities across partnerships, closing deals and mitigating risks, the Bid Manager will play a critical role across the greater DT infrastructure business.
- Prepare bids/tenders in line with quality, risk and compliance standards.
- Write and produce bid and tender development process, preparing for negotiation and handover phase.
- Provide comprehensive research and analysis on client requirements for bid preparation, including reviewing contract documents and drawings.
- Manage Governance associated with Opportunities based on risk and cost.
- Manage stakeholder communications, queries, negotiations, and post-tender interviews.
- Assist in delivering client presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in bid and tender management within Civil Infrastructure industry whether in Government infrastructure or Resource sector infrastructure or similar fast paced business.
- Strong organisation and skills along with high attention to detail.
- Established relationships with Resource Sector procurement professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated stakeholder relationship building capabilities.
- Advanced skills in business software.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders.
WHAT WE OFFER
What DT Infrastructure can offer:
- Great Team and Great Culture – We all work towards the one goal; we support each other in the delivery and submissions of Bid and celebrate the wins together as a team.
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits – Competitive salaries with annual remuneration reviews. Flexible working ethos and access to Downer exclusive discounts and memberships
- Learning, Development and Career Opportunities – Opportunity and access to career growth and development of soft and technical skills.
- Interesting work – A multitude of bids, keeping the work interesting, ongoing and engaging.
- Belonging, inclusion and diverse – We recognise the value of each persons’ input and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and culture.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from women and men of all ages and backgrounds join our inclusive workforce.
For further information contact:
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.