Civil Supervisor - Tindal
Job Type: Full time
We have an opportunity for a Civil Site Supervisor in our Future Energy business. You will be supporting an electrical project in Katherine, NT providing leadership to work crews and subcontractors. This role is Fly-In, Fly-Out.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will ensure consistency of work, deliver on project outcomes (time, cost, quality, safety), identify opportunities for improvements and align with both the client and Downers way of working.
- Experienced Civil Supervisor with proven experience managing subcontractors and delivering construction projects.
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Committed to working within the requirements of the contractor and Downer with the ability to work well under pressure and in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a zero-harm environment.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in Katherine, NT on a FIFO basis
- Roster 19/9
- Leadership opportunity in a large and growing organisation
- Exciting electrical construction project
Please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org