Location: Maryborough, Torbanlea
Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail and Transit Systems (RTS) is proud to be a leading provider of Rollingstock assets and management in Australia. Through trusted relationships and specialist capabilities our business works closely with our customers to support them in optimising the reliability, efficiency, and lifecycle of their critical assets.
Due to continued growth, we are on the lookout for a commercially astute Contract Administrator to join our high performing team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a market leading organisation.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be required to provide efficient and effective handling of commercial and contractual matters and active day-to-day administration of the head contract and any subcontracts placed on the project. Successful project delivery will be contingent upon your expertise and support in the following key areas to achieve commercial outcomes:
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
- Subcontractor Management
- Risk Management
- Project Reporting
- Project Close out
About you :
- Tertiary Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Commerce, Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years’ experience administering contracts for construction, maintenance and/or manufacturing projects in a heavy industry.
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions.
- Negotiation and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian construction industry
- Sound working knowledge of commercial management principles, project control applications, risk management and application of process.
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Continuity of work in this permanent role based in Maryborough, QLD
- Flexible work arrangements available and a hybrid work environment.
- Opportunity to develop your career within a business that offers diverse solutions across the whole-of-life cycle.
- Salary sacrifice - superannuation
- Novated leasing & offers on a range of vehicles
- Discounted health insurance, travel, accommodation & technology products
- Investment in career and personal growth supported by your peers and leaders
If this sounds like your next exciting role with an ASX listed organisation, then we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW or for further information please email: email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.