Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, Derrimut, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology & Communications service solutions. Our wireless line of business offers capability across Project Management, RAN design, SAED, construction and integration services for our customers across both Carrier and Critical Communications networks.
We are seeking an experienced DBoR Officer to join our Telecommunications Wireless team. This role can be based in Milton QLD, Melbourne (Derrimut/CBD) VIC or North Ryde NSW.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and project support team members the primary objective of this role is a timely and accurate delivery of design completion and defect artefacts in accordance with the practical completion’s delivery programme. Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure site based PC artefacts information is adequate, checked and signed off against the mandatory requirements
- Report PC artefact progress and issues directly to the Regional Delivery Manager, Area and Construction Managers, and planning/scheduling team.
- Complete all daily reports as required to ensure an accurate record of progress is maintained in Downer’s database.
- Mentor or provide instruction as required to any personnel engaged within the same area to ensure that Downer’s work is completed “Right First Time”.
- A relevant Tertiary qualification is desirable.
- Experience in practical completion delivery and preparation of as-built and artefact requirements is essential.
- Ability to use document management systems.
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients, subcontractors & stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to professional and personal L&D programs
- Suite of health and wellness benefits and initiatives including EAP, Beyond Blue
- Charitable Workplace giving program
- Hybrid flexible working
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Retail discounts with major retailers, Dell, Good Guys, Samsung, SpecSavers & ANZ.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from all ages, genders and backgrounds to join our inclusive workforce.
For more information please contact Puck Jonker – Recruitment & Sourcing on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com .
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.