Sprayseal Crew Leading Hand
Location: Largs Bay
Job Type: Full time
Downer’s Transport & Infrastructure business manages and maintains road networks across Australasia, and provides civil and commercial construction in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
To meet the demands of today’s everchanging environment, we strive to be Australasia’s most collaborative and sustainable transport and infrastructure partner, be it from innovative manufacturing and supply of bitumen-based products, delivery of construction services, or providing strategic asset and infrastructure management.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Spray Seal Crew Leading Hand who is looking to develop their career in the Road Surfacing and Spray Seal industry. We are looking to develop the right candidate for further career opportunities within the road surfacing business. The role is a full-time permanent position to support our growing Largs Bay based team.
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Spray sealing or Road Construction industry is preferable.
- Successful track record with planning, organising and time management.
- Recognised ability to lead & drive accountability throughout the workforce.
- Demonstrated ability with building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the relevant Occupational Health and Safety regulations and legislative requirements as applied to the road Industry.
- Lead by example and continually promote relevant aspects of Zero Harm when engaging with operational teams.
WHAT WE OFFER
- On the job training and up skilling
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Tya Abdat – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner E: email@example.com
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.