Location: West Pennant Hills
Job Type: Full time
- 4 on 4 off rotating roster
- Based out of West Pennant Hills
- Night and weekend shift allowances
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced full time Maintenance Electrician for routine maintenance work on the state of the art NorthConnex Tunnel. These roles will play a key part in emergent and planned works on the civil/structural assets and would suit individuals that would be able to adhere to a 4 on 4 off rotating roster.
- Qualified electrician, preferably with demonstrated history working in a tunnel, water treatment plant of other fixed plant
- Experience in electrical routine maintenance, breakdowns and fault finding
- Ability to adhere to 4 on 4 off rotating roster and work 12-hour shifts
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Night and weekend allowances
- Brand new facilities and equipment based in Pennant Hills West
- On-going training and support
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.