Bitumen Sprayer Operator
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Transport and Imfrastructure business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Downer has proven itself as an industry leader in safe and sustainable practices and continues to strive for quality whilst embracing the ongoing challenge of delivering a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Bitumen Sprayer Driver to join our successful WA Spray Seal team on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be based out of our Maddington depot and will require regular travel to regional areas within Western Australia . The successful candidate will be required to operate a bitumen spray truck and complete manual labour tasks as required.
This position will suit experienced candidates who possess a keen attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to further develop their career in the civil industry. Applicants with dangerous goods experience that may not have worked in the bitumen industry are encouraged to apply as on the job training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Current HR licence (minimum)
- Current Dangerous Goods Licence or willing to obtain.
- Construction Induction Card
- Prepared to travel throughout Western Australia and interstate as required.
- A team player with the ability to work efficiently with others.
- Strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive hourly rates, with overtime opportunities, generous penalties and LAFHA
- Various opportunities to travel within Western Australia as well as interstate.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Ongoing training and upskilling in a specialised field which is not reliant on economic climates.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors.
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. For more information, please contact: Tya Abdat - Talent and Sourcing Business Partner. E: Tya.Abdat@downergroup.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.