Bitumen Sprayer Driver
Location: Largs Bay
Job Type: Full time
Downer’s Transport & Infrastructure business manages and maintains road networks across Australasia, and provides civil and commercial construction in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
To meet the demands of today’s everchanging environment, we strive to be Australasia’s most collaborative and sustainable transport and infrastructure partner, be it from innovative manufacturing and supply of bitumen-based products, delivery of construction services, or providing strategic asset and infrastructure management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Bitumen Sprayer Driver to join our successful SA Spray Seal team on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be based out of our Largs Bay depot and will require regular travel to regional areas within South Australia . The successful candidate will be required to operate a bitumen spray truck and complete manual labour tasks as required.
This position will suit experienced candidates who possess a keen attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to further develop their career in the civil industry. Applicants with dangerous goods experience that may not have worked in the bitumen industry are encouraged to apply as on the job training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Current HR licence (minimum)
- Current Dangerous Goods Licence or willing to obtain one.
- Construction Induction Card
- Prepared to travel throughout South Australia and interstate as required.
- A team player with the ability to work efficiently with others.
- Strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly competitive hourly rates, with overtime opportunities, generous penalties and LAFHA
- Various opportunities to travel within South Australia as well as interstate.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Ongoing training and upskilling in a specialised field which is not reliant on economic climates.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors.
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. For more information, please contact: Tya Abdat - Talent and Sourcing Business Partner. E: Tya.Abdat@downergroup.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.