Data and Reporting Administrator
Location: Walkley Heights
Job Type: Part time
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road.
This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Data and Reporting Administrator to join our DM Roads business based at our Walkley Heights office . Responsible for providing vital support to the business by using data analysis and reporting to drive insights, enhance efficiencies and assist in maintaining a high level of contract compliance. This 12-month fixed term role is required for 3 days per week , with flexibility around which days and times to suit your lifestyle while working for an industry leader.
You will be proficient in analysing data at a high level with the ability to collate data from various sources to generate complex reports to gain insight and determine strategies to improve data reliability, efficiency and drive decision making. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment within the asset management/road maintenance construction industry.
- Strong use of IT and software packages including advanced Excel with the ability to extract large volumes of data and form complex formulas. Experience in SQL desirable, but not essential.
- Advanced analytical and conceptual thinking skills using multiple points of data.
- Tertiary qualifications in Data Analytics, Data Science or similar preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable use and interrogation of databases and advanced data mining skills.
- Ability to interpret complex problems and identify and implement process improvement and sustainable solutions.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders through sound communication, collaboration and engagement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where Zero Harm of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- Access to other Downer internal opportunities once your fixed term has ended.
For more information, please contact E: Cindy.DOliveiro2@downergroup.com. Applications will not be accepted via email.